Coinbase is the world’s largest Bitcoin (BTC) broker. They represent an easy and fast way for new users to purchase bitcoins. Coinbase supports customers in over 30 countries, including the United States, Europe (besides Germany), UK, Singapore, Canada, and Australia.
Customers in the above-mentioned countries can purchase bitcoins by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, SEPA transfer, and more.
- High liquidity and buying limits
- Easy way for newcomers to get bitcoins
- “Instant Buy” option available with credit card or debit card
- Purchases made with bank transfer can take up to 5 days to complete
- Coinbase may track how and where you spend your bitcoins
Bittylicious is a Bitcoin exchange located in the United Kingdom. Customers can purchase bitcoin instantly via Barclays Pingit, Faster Payments-enabled bank transfer, Paym, or credit/debit card.
- One of the fastest ways to buy bitcoins in the UK
- Refund guarantee in the event of delayed payment
- ID required for card purchases
- RBS/Natwest PYC payment method unavailable
If buying less than $150 worth of bitcoins, you won’t need to verify your identity. This convenience makes small purchases quick and easy.
- Works in almost all countries
- Highest limits for buying bitcoins with a credit card
- Reliable and trusted broker